Template by:
Free Blog Templates

Monday, March 28, 2011

 A Loves Monologue :)

 

images

 

 

Dear Diaries,

I want to convince something that I can’t share to others. Maybe I’m too shy but I know U will understand how I feeling. But how can I say… I loved just the way U are from the moment I’d meet U. Well… I know nothing is special about about U. U just an ordinary person with a normal life. But from the moment U touch my heart, I realize U have something precious to give. Something that other person don’t have. Something that I can see myself through U. Something that… Gosh! No word can’t describe how special U are.

Dear Diaries,

I do understand U are not perfect person as I really hope. U know sometimes I hate when U hurt yourself. sometimes I feel bad when U just thinking about others

But… sometimes U make me cry when U are alone. Why this could happen to me?

I can’t stop my tear from go down, while you were my most beloved friend at all.

U are too good to being friend.

 

Dear Diaries,

But then I realized U are yourself. U care about your friends Even if your heart will hurt.

U don’t mind as long as U loved them.

“Friendships is something valuable that U can’t live with your own”. Its’ that so?

Maybe it is just a verse, but I don’t know how it’s inspire me. To always stay in my heart.

Whispers deep in my soul…

 

Dear Diaries,

Don’t U know your smiles, your sweet face and yourself always makes me happy?

U always courage me, inspire me that much. When I’m feeling down, U come and cheer me up with your funny story. If only I could meet u before…  I don’t care what others will think, but for me.. nothing is special other than U. Everything about U… U still remember this song? First time I heard this song, the person that come in my mind is U. Only U…

 

 

Maybe it's intuition
But some things you just don't question
Like in your eyes
I see my future in an instant
And there it goes
I think I've found my best friend
I know that it might sound more than a little crazy
But I believe


I knew I loved you before I met you
I think I dreamed you into life
I knew I loved you before I met you
I have been waiting all my life


There's just no rhyme or reason
Only this sense of completion
And in your eyes
I see the missing pieces
I'm searching for
I think I've found my way home
I know that it might sound more than a little crazy
But I believe


I knew I loved you before I met you
I think I dreamed you into life
I knew I loved you before I met you
I have been waiting all my life


A thousand angels dance around you
I am complete now that I've found you…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share

My Recent Blog's

When My Heart Say...