Template by:
Free Blog Templates

Thursday, August 30, 2018

 Inspiration Friends

To all my friends..

Have you already smile to your nearest friends? For a moment, I would like to share somethings nice about Friendship. I think most all of us know about it, but sometimes we just leave it behind, just ignorance it because we think we can get more 'friends' from anywhere.


Friends..... ...
They love you,
but they are not your lover
They care for you,
but they are not from your family
They are ready to share your pain,
but they are not in your blood relation.
They are........FRIENDS! !!!!
True friend...... ..
Scolds like a DAD..
Cares like a MOM..
Teases like a SISTER..
Irritates like a BROTHER..
And finally loves U more than a LOVER.

I have a friend. Probably that time we can assume it best friends. We think we'd know everything about our self. But unfortunately we're not. When you thought that you know better about your friend but they think you're not, it will become a big problem soon.
Time is passing by, people come and go but one of them will leave you 'something' that only you can feel it. Appreciated it before you'll lost and never find them again.


My dear, thank you for being my friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share

My Recent Blog's

When My Heart Say...