Template by:
Free Blog Templates

Thursday, April 26, 2012

 ~ An Invisible Man ~

 

“ Your pure heart reflect in your  smile that’s like a ray of sun breaking through the rain… ”

 

Stepping forward into my life

looking through my window

and I still keep moving

without my known

you’re far away behind me

hiding somewhere

waiting for something…

 

image050

Without look back

I just continue my journey

following my way

no more deep thinking any else

but lately I just realized

your shadow always beyond my step

standing…

saying in my heart..

I’m here for u..

I’m looking forward your happiness

I’m always stay beside u..

but when I look back

suddenly you’re gone

no more shadow over me

u just leaving your step print

u just whisper through the wind

 

image007

Yeah…

I should understand u..

u just an invisible man

u come when my heart closed

and you’re gone when my eyes open

and then I realized..

i f I wash away your shadow

what’s the different if you’re here or not?

 

Even though you’re hiding somewhere

even though you’re far away from my eyes

even though you’re seem like playing hide & seek

even though..

but I know…

u want me to looking at u

u want me to find u

u want me to understand u..

 

Even u don’t tell me, but I know..

your eyes still glazing at me

looking wherever I’ll stand

whispering through my heart

searching..

waiting..

for something that I don’t…

 

image068

And I know, my invisible man..

no matter what u do behind me

no matter how hard u tried to hide yourself from me

even I’m not look back

I know u there…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share

My Recent Blog's

When My Heart Say...